Friday, December 11, 2009
Friday Fill-in #154
1. Good times: laughter, conversation, peace – wherever you can find it.
2. I adore and want to share my home as a place of peace and rest (of course I’ll have to kick the boys out to achieve that!)
3. Sleigh bells ring when Jayden shakes that jingle-bell bug-toy-instrument thingy…which he loves…and why I hide it often.
4. My 3 year old acts so much like he’s 10 that its sometimes hard to remember he’s still little.
5. Once more we are preparing our home to receive the gift of a child. How amazing!
6. Why does the kindness, generosity, joy and outpouring of understanding of the Christmas season have to end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wrapping gifts and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include wrapping gifts and watching a movie and Sunday, I want to wrap some gifts and watch a movie!