Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-in #154

ffi

1. Good times: laughter, conversation, peace – wherever you can find it.

2. I adore and want to share my home as a place of peace and rest (of course I’ll have to kick the boys out to achieve that!)

3. Sleigh bells ring when Jayden shakes that jingle-bell bug-toy-instrument thingy…which he loves…and why I hide it often.

4. My 3 year old acts so much like he’s 10 that its sometimes hard to remember he’s still little.

5. Once more we are preparing our home to receive the gift of a child. How amazing!

6. Why does the kindness, generosity, joy and outpouring of understanding of the Christmas season have to end?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wrapping gifts and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include wrapping gifts and watching a movie and Sunday, I want to wrap some gifts and watch a movie!

4 comments:

MaryC said...

I have been wrapping gifts and watching a movie too! Well, the first season of Jericho on Netflix.
Merry Christmas. When is the baby coming?

sharyncarlson said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Last weekend we watched It's a Wonderful Life and wrapped presents :)

Samantha said...

I am cracking up about #2. 99% of the chaos in our home is started by one 7 year old boy...who of course, never admits causing any of it.

Elizabeth said...

i've got a couple of jingle bell thingys driving me crazy at my house too...ah well...tis the season! : )