Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

* A healthy baby
* family pictures
* towels
* a number of books
* a large format printer


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

Slippers - where are long worn out!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

Card sets for a whole year, Cookie cook books

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

Books - I remember the books!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

This would be a shorter list if I put what ISN'T on his list...he sees something and tells me to put it on his "Santa list."

6. What is your favorite holiday food?

Cookies

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

Pencil holders, candy bar wrappers and tags - the list is short as I'm due on 12/21.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

The Polar Express and Miracle on 34th Street.

9. Favorite holiday song?

Sweet Baby Jesus Boy

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Christmas Eve Star Wars Movie Festival - we've done it every year we've been married.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I seem to remember the books most too - my grandparents gave us a special book each year and wrote notes in them. They often came from places my grandparents had traveled that year, so I have the Little House books from Laura's house and Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn from Hannibal, MO. Others included favorites from their own childhoods. They're still some of my most treasured possessions!

**** April **** said...

Are you taking "tummy" photos each month? I haven't started but hope to this coming week. :)

AND.... did you know that MY birthday is 12/20! :) What a great time to have a baby! :) hee hee... miss you!