Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fill In Friday

1.Wait! Wait, don't forget to get a bottle of water! (Water must go EVERYWHRE we do!)
2. Coffee is the first things that must be consumed in the morning followed at once by a few minutes non-movement on the sofa.
3. The trouble is there is not enough time between now and when the baby comes to get everything done all by myself. I need a clone. Where can I get a clone?
4. My family lives far too many miles away.
5. With a faint pop I heard my visions of time spent scrapbooking this weekend disappear.
6. I don’t believe our future needs to be shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza Night, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, organizing, putting up the tree and taking things to the Good Will and Sunday, I want to finish the pencil holders for Jayden’s class, wrap the Christmas gifts I’ve received and make some gift tags!

Peace, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Kim Winter said...

Don't forget to have some fun!

sharyncarlson said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! You're already wrapping gifts?! I wish I was ready to do that ;)