Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Easing Back into This

Ok...feeling more like "normal" than I have in a while...

I thought today I'd use a list from Friday Fill-ins to jump start my blogging:

1. The last band I saw live was the band at church. Seriously - the last concert I went to? Um...it was in California...more than 4 years ago!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the time with family making some cozy memories.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even CLOSE to being on my mind at the moment
4. Thoughts of baby/hospital/baby clothes/nursery/preparations fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear skinny clothes.
6. Bagpipes are not on my list of top instruments to listen to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night, tomorrow my plans include laundry, grocery shopping and maybe some crafting and Sunday, I want to have a true day of rest!

And one more thing for the road:

New Jaydenism: Mocha Nut Troll....can you guess what it means? I'll use it in a sentence for you: "Mommy, can I push the buttons on the Mocha Nut Troll?"

Peace, ya'll!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha! Love the Mocha Nut Troll. :)
My son just calls it the "moat."
"Push the moat, Mom, my movie is stuck!" (when the DVD is skipping).

Lol. Kids are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the Mocha Nut Troll!!!!

One of mine always called the computer the "puter".

sharyncarlson said...

Oh, how cute! Mocha nut troll - love it! Sounds worthy of a scrapbook page to me ;)

Carrie/scrapchick said...

hehe, that's too cute!

Hope you get your day of rest! :)