Thursday, October 08, 2009

Big huge weekend...

This is a big huge weekend for us...

The patch has long been one of my favorite things to do in the fall...even before we had Jayden.

I cannot wait to see how these from 2007:





And these from 2008:





Will compare to the 2009 shots.

And we will be celebrating birthdays for these two handsome guys:



On Saturday night, we will be celebrating a HUGE birthday for my sweetie...I give you a hint...it ends in a zero (and its not the zero you might think by looking at his handsome self!)

And on Sunday, there will be a party at Monkey Joes for the little guy...he's going to be 3! Can you believe it!?!??!!? I certainly cannot!!!

I will post many pictures after the festivities...and see if I can get some scrapping done to commemorate the occasions....

In the mean time, I'm trying out a fabulous recipe (as I type this as a matter of fact...SERIOUSLY good and SOOOOO bad for you!) I got it from from Nora's Blog



My boys are serious snackers, so anything that combines popcorn, pretzels and candy corn is a winner in their book.

I'm already contemplating some variations I could do, but this one is really hard to beat. Here is the recipe:

Scarecrow Crunch

4 cups crunchy oatmeal cereal squares
4 cups tiny twist pretzels
1 (22-oz) bag autumn mix honey candy
2 cups peanut butter candy in crunchy shell
2 (6-oz) boxes carmel popcorn with nuts
1 (6.6-oz) bag chocolate graham baked snacks


In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve as desired.


Have an amazing weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Felicia, these are precious pictures. Jayden is such a gorgeous little boy. xo