Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Would you think I was crazy....

If I told you I want to do the nursery in Tickle Monster?

Well....

That is what I'm doing...

The walls will be a nice calming blue.

The bedding will be this one (minus the teddy bear mobile):



Its called Domain and its by Sweet Potato. I found it at Target.com...LOVE it!

And the artwork will be of this charming little fellow:





Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett

My intention is to buy two copies of the book and use one for art and one to keep for the little peanut.

And of course both boys will be getting those amazing orange chinese lanterns...Jay is beside himself because he currently claims his favorite color is orange and he wants to have something just like Noah...tee hee!

Happy and Blessed Wednesday, everyone!!!

No comments: