Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrappy Goodness

I spent some time in the studio yesterday finally finishing the scrap stuff part of the clean out. (The filing purge has yet to happen..ugh!)

After I had everythign put away, I turned on episodes of The Closer and went to town.

I have previously downloaded Ali Edward's 25 Days of December Photo Overlays from Designer Digitals. I also got THESE knowing I'll use them as I go.

Then I embarked on the foundation for my own December Daily Album. Nice to work ahead a little and think of things in advance..especially knowing that in December I'll be a bit preoccupied with baby.

I used a bunch of papers from my stash - October Afternoon, Cloud Nine, Scenic Route, Pink Paislee, Collage Press - mostly non-Christmas but in red, lime green, cream and black. I had some older Hambly Screen print transparencies and a new sheer that I used also...

This is my foundation - not much of a shot, but you get the idea...I'll be doing full 7" by 9" pages plus some half pages and some decorative edge pages as I go.



Today is sprinkler and paint day for the boy. I'm off to have my coffee and a shower so I can be ready for the day's festivities.

Peace, everyone!

No comments: