Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scrapping and Sneak Peeks

Today I will be scrapping away my afternoon with Berta and Deb. I’m SO excited to have some time set aside each month to make art. In some months, it has been my sole creative outlet.

The cleaning out process with the office is still…well…in process. Which means I do not have a full handle on my creativity energy just yet. But I DO have a better handle and feel like I could venture into some layouts without struggling to find things (as I did a month ago.)

It’s a good thing that I started cleaning out my office and purging the things that I know I won’t use. To be honest I should do it far more often than I do. BUT the reason I’m so glad of the timing is that CHA is happening at the end of the month and I’ve been drooling over the sneak peaks all over the place. I’m seriously in love with some of this stuff!!!

These are my favorites so far:

Pink Paislee:



Jillibean Soup




Cosmo Cricket:



Crate Paper:


Collage Press:





Maya Road:


I’m off to get some food made before the scrapping begins!

Have a FABULOUS day!

Peace, Ya’ll!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

I have to have the Pink Paisley stuff. Especially the stamps. OMG!!!
BTW, did I tell you we found a church. Canyon Ridge Christian Church.
You can check them out on their website: canyonridge.org

**** April **** said...

I had to rapidly scan through this because I can't DARE to look at anymore scrappy stuff that I will WANT to collect -- this was the first year that I didn't go to the convention in June as well!!! I ALWAYS drop an easy $500 or so on the tradeshow floor and $300-$400 in classes for the 3 days. :) I need to make time to be scrappy. I am a happier person when I have a creative outlet. :)

I've been blog surfing too much instead of scrapping! Shame on me. LOL