Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heard at Our House:

In the middle of the night, after a bad dream:

Are you here, Mommy?

Yes, I’m here.

I so glad you here, Mommy!


After finding out he was going to be a big brother:

Where dat baby?

In Mommy’s tummy.

Can you get him out now?


At the dinner table:

Mommy, I wanna a baby in MY tummy!

Boys don’t really have babies, buddy.

I wan one. In MY tummy!


After tossing and turning for 15 minutes at bed time:

Mommy…I not weally tired!


After having is hair dried with the hair dryer:

I all hamsome now, Mommy!


After being asked if he would like a brother or a sister:


I wanna thister.

What if God sends us a brother?

Den we will put him back an ask God to send us a wittole grill!

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

love that he wants a sister : )