Friday, April 17, 2009

So excited…

To be going on a scrapbook supply shopping tour with my girls Debbi and Berta tomorrow.

I am looking forward to immersing myself in something that doesn’t involve computers, cooking, packing for a work trip or generally feeling like I’m a chicken with my head cut off.

It will be so nice to be confined to a car for a couple of hours and then to be able to browse some new shops and perhaps buy a few selected supplies.

We will be going HERE, HERE, and HERE.


I always prepare for these trips by browsing through and sometimes printing out my wish list over at Two Peas. But, I found that my wish list was 108 PAGES (not items, PAGES) and thought that it has been entirely too long since I did some cyber purging. You know that things are busy in your life when you have to purge your CYBER spaces as well as your physical spaces. HAHA!

So, after much consideration, I think I’ll be mostly on the prowl for these things….

Dotted Swiss cardstock


Butterfly punch (or punches as the case may be)




Some scallop edge circle punches in various sizes



Mickey Mouse stuff so I can scrap the #2 birthday



And a pumpkin board book – so I can finish up the pumpkin patch photos.



Although my intentions are good, knowing me there will be a few more items that find their way into my basket. Maybe some things like these???




Have a FABULOUS weekend ya’ll!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

Ha ha... 108 pages of wishes... sounds like me. :) BUT... if you don't list it when you see it, you'll forget it and then yo'ull never know if you really coulda/shoulda/woulda. :) YKWIM? :)

I am loving the Disney stuff. I'm on a mission now to collect all thigns Disney to have that be a huge fun album for me to do and work on pre and post trip. We're going in September!