Sunday, February 08, 2009

Off to Music City USA

Off to Nashville this afternoon...



Don't know if I'll have time to post...the last time I was in Tennessee for work, I didn't even need my sunglasses - I left the hotel in the dark and returned from the plant in the dark.

This will be a big week for me work-wise...Busy and full of a huge number of people.

I'll try to take pictures with my blackberry and let you all see into my little world a bit...but I warn you...it may be a lot of coffee cups and panelled conference room walls.

2 comments:

MaryC said...

Well, try to have a good time anyway. We'll miss your blog.

**** April **** said...

We had visitors here from Nashville the weekend before the superbowl. :) I would love to visit there -- sometime! :) I hope you got to experience it SOME!