Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

In our house that means some sort of treat:



I don't normally use a boxed cake mix since I've disovered that Ina Garten has tremendous cake recipes...

BUT this time, to save some time, I did...

The chocolate fudge frosting, tho, is from scratch!!!

Tons and tons of sprinkles are required, of course!



We boxed a few up for Grandma and Grandpa P as well as sampling a few ourselves.

YUMMMMMM!!!

I've shared some cards with my boys...and they have shared cards with each other. Scott and I are having a date night tonight...

AND I might actually get some scrapbooking done if I'm crafty enough to wrangle the time right.

Have a FABULOUS DAY everyone!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I think I got a sugar rush just from looking at that frosting! Yum!

Is there a certain book of Ina's you like the best? I've been meaning to start adding her to my cookbook collection.

**** April **** said...

ok, HUH? Who has the best recipes for cakes? Mama Driggs needs to know!