Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Have you missed me and Crackberry

Have you missed me?

I've just returned back (well...last Thursday, but its taken a bit to recover) from Jackson, Tennesse, home of the Casey Jones Train Museum (and all the touristy things that go with it.)



I'd like to tell you I had a wonderful time touring all the historical sites. Alas, I was there for work and literally didn't even need my sunglasses as I left my hotel in the dark and returned to it in the dark. LONG days of working...

The people were extraordinarily freindly, tho! I didn't meet one single person who wasn't extremely friendly and helpful. Perhaps I'll get to return one to day to actually see the city!

When I got back to town, my trusty cell phone of three years took a dive and I was forced to get a new one...

So I took the plunge and got a cute pink crack-berry. Its really very awesome! It took a few days to get it all set up, but it was SO WORTH it!

AND it was free - with my trade-in discount and their rebates, I ended up with a free phone!



Now I'm off to get some more work done!

Has anyone figured out how to make lots of money doing nothing? If so, drop me a line!

HA! HA!!!

Blessings and PEACE, ya'll!

No comments: