Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scrapping away the weekend...

For once, I've had some time to do some scrapping...its a wonder what a plethora of new toys will buy you in terms of time - hurray Christmas!!

ok...did these for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out challenges on "regret." Found it all rather cathartic!

This challenge was about what we consider the "perfect holiday":



This was for a challenge on "No Regrets" on our path:



And finally a challenge on Now and Then:



Also used elements from their december kit to finish a layout about LAST year's picture session for the Christmas Card:



Unfortunately, THIS year, I didn't even get the picture taken until Christmas day...sigh!

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Sarabeth Hudson said...

LOVE the pics from your fave mistake! Gotta love that hair :)

**** April **** said...

I love the LO "my favorite mistake"... that's amazing. What does your DH think about your scrapping an ex or do you not worry about it? I know we all have a past and for me, scrapping is therapy. I'd love to be able to scrap about Don... I think that'd be something... something I'd just honestly treasure and hold onto forever (he's passed) but I certainly wouldn't want to hurt Andy in the process but... feelings are what feelings are, ya know? I applaud you for your bravery in scrapping this. I think they're all beautiful and heartfelt but this one really spoke to me.. personally... and, well, because I'm your friend!