Thursday, December 18, 2008

Because I'm busy, that's why!

That is why I haven't posted...

Work is at a fever pitch (we deliver the final product of a year long project on January 8th. Its been an insane month.)

Christmas snuck up on me a bit, although I was more prepared than I initially thought on the day after Thanksgiving.

There is a two-year-old ENAMORED with Christmas and mommy's office and the spare bedroom which is technically North Pole South at the moment.

Scott is helping as much as he can to ease my burden - he has even been loading up my laptop bag and purse and getting them out to the car each morning so I can grab a coat and my coffee and run frantically out the door!

So...

I'll be better and FAR more inspirational as we head into Christmas week...I PROMISE!!!

Blessings and Peace, ya'll!

3 comments:

MaryC said...

Just take a deep breath and have a glass of wine. It's that time of year and it's a zoo no matter how well we plan. I know. I don't even have a job and I am going nuts.
Well, I started out a little touched but it's much worse now. ;)

Christine said...

I miss you friend! Just wanted to shoot a quick hello your way before I go off to make some hot chocolate with marshmallows for 3 adorable little girls!

Christine :)
p.s. There's SNOW in So Cal right now!

**** April **** said...

Sister -- you already KNOW I was feelin' ya on this front! :) How are ya now?