Friday, October 10, 2008

Learning Links

After my post a couple of days ago, I thought it might be interesting to find some sites to learn about different things. I suppose wiki would be good too, but I understand that the information there can be questionable…so…I found these interesting little places to get good information. I steered clear of opinion journalism and went straight to the source as much as possible.

The Constitution

The Federal Reserve Bank

The Electoral College (since its an election year)

World Religions (this site has references and information to the top six world religions)

Your Social Security Items (this includes a history of the social security number)

the IRS (some things you might not realize)

Happy researching and peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

Okay, I did the religion one. I cannot be a Buddhist. It prohibits sleeping in luxurious beds. Hahaha.
No, really...this was very interesting to check out.

Gina said...

Thank you for doing your homework so we don't have to. Very interesting.