Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Call and a New Kit Club

I scrapbooked most of Saturday…but I cannot show you because the layouts are for my VERY FIRST design team call…I was so excited by concept and the community that they have at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out that I couldn’t help myself!

If you are in the mood for some really amazing challenges and a very supportive community, I recommend this site…the challenges are for everyone, even people who don’t get their kits. BUT I just got this kit and I’m in LOVE with it…its exactly what I would buy for myself at the LSS if I went there all the time!

Peace, ya’ll!!

Oh…PS…more to come. I got a new hair cut…I want to see what you think!!

3 comments:

MaryC said...

Love the new blog-do. Can't wait to see the hair-do.
So, I can only afford ONE kit club...should I switch when my sub runs out?

Gina said...

Beautiful Felecia. Thank you for the tip. It looks like a great site. I long for those good ole' scrapbooking days. They are on the backburner for now....

**** April **** said...

Girl, I haven't scrapped in over 2 months or done much of ANYTHING that wasn't SCOUT related in a month...