Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sometimes you just have to...

step back, focus on what is important and live life without giving the play-by-play...

Its been a tough couple of weeks...busy, frantic, emotional, crazy, fast...

and now...finally...I have some true breathing room.

Well..yesterday, I had some too, but I used it for breathing instead of blogging! HA!

So...So much has happened...wish I could say that it was all something life changing and amazing...but really it was just life and amazing. Its how God works.

Ok..

For today, I'm sharing layouts...much more to come layter...as I'm in the process of filtering through things to post...

First off...this one...I've been envisioning this in my head since before Jay was actually born...now I'm done and I realize that I don't really scrap this way any more...that said, I stuck to my original vision and it really is adorable. The monkey is one of a couple that Samantha Widlundmade for me. The giraffe I did myself...and I can safely say that I'm no Samantha Widlund...I not only am not really good at it, I also dislike the process!



And then there is this little baby...I loved this one...and this is more like the "now" me...simple and straightforward. This one was SOOOOO fun!



And that is all for this afternoon...have a beautiful afternoon and eveing!

Peace, ya'll.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I think the giraffe matches perfectly! Totally cute =)

Sarabeth Hudson said...

Cute! We used that same nursery set and our nursery furniture looks quite similar, too! I love that nursery set because it can really last (plus I really just liked it!). Jonah is 3 1/2 and still have much of it in his room. They actually have 'toddler' pieces to add, although we never did. Hope you have a great day!

~Stephanie~ said...

Oh I love the "this little piggy" one!!! How cute is that!!