Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrap shopping trip

Its now been TWO weeks since I went on my quarterly scrap shopping trip...

We did the usual Enchanted Cottage and Scrapbook Traditions. We also found a great little store in Greensboro called The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room - the best thing about this store was the amazing customer service. We got to try out some new stuff, she showed all the hidden treasures of her store and she had some things I've never seen.

Anyway..this was the supply stocking for this time out:

Cloud 9 Design Christmas papers with matching cardstocks...I realized upon returning home that I have FAR TO MANY Christmas papers. MUCH of it can be used for other projects, thank goodness. But I appear to have an addiction to Christmas lines...



Basic Grey's Ambrosia Line - or at least some of it. I found that I didnt' really care for some of the pieces, so I just skipped them. Also got Bazzills to go with these.



This is the Inque Boutique Out of this World line. I didn't realize that Inque Boutique was doing several entire scrapbooking lines...anyway, this one came as a project pack with all of these double sided papers (your seeing one of each side) and chipboard. I couldn't pass up the little chipboard phrases. They also had cute felt shapes, but I decided I'd probably never use them.



This is a mix of things for some school pages I'm going to be doing...There are papers from Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe line, DCWV's Grade School line, Scenic Route's Appleton line (I MUST get more of that line!!!) some Aple Lace Cardstock from KI and school themed brads from Karen Foster.



And the last is my usual bits and pieces for other projects: Some share and tell cards from Pebbles, inc. (these are SO COOL and come in a bunch of themes!), Journal cards from Fancy Pants, Heidi Swapp papers, die cut paper from Making Memoris, Glimmer Screens and "Frost" Glimmer mist from Tattered Angels, buttons from the Creative Cafe, shiny snowflakes in two sizes from Creative Impressions and some glitter glue (aka stickles, only no stickles) from Gary M. Burlin.



We had a super time! BUT I was hoping to see more of the new CHA then I did. Maybe next time!

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

wow you struck the motherload! :) I love your selections!!! I miss having a LSS around here! :(