Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Banner

We attended a birthday party for a three-year-old girl this weekend. We had SUCH a blast and Jay just ran himself to the ground.

I was trying to come up with something special for the package and decided to make a banner...my husband says its an illness...no package should be left without something home-made attached. This is what I came up with.

By the way, this is easier than it seems when you see an entire banner layed out. As long as you know your foundation, the rest sort of falls into place. There are TONS of products in this, but a large portion of it is from my Paper Posies August Kit.






4 comments:

Mary C. said...

Pretty, pretty.
It isn't an illness, it's a way of life. A happy way of life. Would you really have it any other way?

Sanisi said...

I think a personalized/hand made gift is so much more thoughtful. The banner is adorable. Wonderful project.

**** April **** said...

This is TOTALLY adorable!

Gina said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous. I love the colors.