Saturday, September 20, 2008

And the award goes to...

My friend Mary has nominated me for the Brilliant Blog award…



I’m not sure how brialliant I am, but then, until yesterday I didn’t realize I was controversial I could be either…HA!

Completely clueless as to what this is, I, of course, wiki’d it.

It is what is referred to as a Meme.

The purpose of this one is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.

The rules are as follows:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with 'Brilliant Weblog'.
4. And then pass it on!

Seems cool to me to pass along the things I find brilliant at the moment and I’d love to give some blogs that inspire me a little push…

I have over 74 blogs on my feed, so I watch a few! I find these brilliant at the moment, for their honesty, their creativity or their inspiration.

April - she’s funny, fun and passionate about what she believes – ok, seriously, she flippin’ cracks me up!

Gina - She takes amazing pictures and provides amazing links to other inspiration on a regular basis. AND you can tell has a gentle spirit.

Betsy - oh how I wish I could scrap like this! Betsy is my hero!

Johanna - for her amazing photography. Each time she has a post, I cannot believe how stunning her photos are…I almost want to get married again so I can have her take my pictures!

Roree - for her delicious scrappy goodness.

Samantha - for, oh, so many reasons. Sam inspires me in many ways – eating, scrapping, family, faith. I’m always learning from her.

Desperate Diva – holy cow this has a plethora of good things to see, consider, and covet

And one more for good measure – I’m very into decorating at the moment…so…this one is inspiring to me because she does room makeovers and shows wonderful pictures:

nesting instincts

Peace, ya'll

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

Oh very cool... :) I'll do my dibs tonight! :) Thanks!