Monday, August 04, 2008

Something else...

In my quest for cool products and sights that make my life easier:

LOVE that these are not only practical and eco-friendly, but CHIC too! Lunchopolis Bags

LOVE the recipes here: Taste of Home

Note on this one, I don't necessarily AGREE with everything you will find here. Its just interesting that there is one place to go for this stuff: TED

This is where I go for handy color sheets! I love the printables and Jay loves the characters! Play House Disney

And this one too: PBS Kids

Peace, y'all!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

You, my friend, are a plethora of information.
I forwarded the lunch box link to my dd along with the Disney link.
I love the TED link. Lots of cool talks I never would have heard.

April Driggers said...

Those lunch bags are groovy! :) I'm not totally sold on the "global warming" spin but I definitely am sold on doing your part to reduce, reuse or recycle.

And we're BIG fans of PHDisney and PBS Kids. :) Well, and Nick Jr. Too because they have Max and Ruby! :)