Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

THIS saddened me greatly. I have a quote on my wall from his now famous lecture:

...remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are NOT there to keep US out. The brick walls aare there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who DON'T want it badly enough. They're there to stop OTHER people.

THIS hit a little too close to home. (Don't worry...I made it through. But I am saddened and concerned for my fellow associates that didn't.)

I believe THIS is a law that is ludicrous. Now we are going to GOVERN how people eat? Do they really think that this law is going to do any good for those people out there who still think its ok to live on McDonalds?

Going to try my hand at something like THIS . I'll let you know how that goes.

Speaking of which, I found THIS wonderful sight for buying reasonably priced sprinkles and such. They have tons of choices and all for not too much money.

I'm considering THIS for my next cell phone purchase. The cost is reasonable, the plan is reasonable, but...do I NEED it? well...no...hence why I'm "considering" instead of showing you all my fabulous new purchase!

Looking forward to scrapbooking and having a little time with Scott and Jay this weekend.

Peace, ya'll!

3 comments:

**** April **** said...

I hadn't heard about Randy... that man is brilliant... just... brilliant... I am so fortunate that he had the opportunity to look death in the face and to quote Tim McGraw... "Live Like You Were Dying"

Glad you were saved from the axe... whew....

**** April **** said...

and you have to tell me how you did the "this" hyperlinked to certain pages... I know not how to do that!

**** April **** said...

and THANKS for the link for the sprinkles! :) I LOVE sprinkles