Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrappin’ Weekend

Did a bit of scrapbooking, but only finished two layouts:





I’ve got another in the fire – the layout with my Hilton Head photos on it. I’m still working on how to journal that one…

By the way, I’ve taken my scrapblog down and instead I’m using Picasa Web Albums. You can see my “new” gallery over there------------>

Unfortunately, you won’t see a supply list for all of those layouts. I’ll begin adding a “comment” with a supply list as of “now.”

Enjoy!

3 comments:

**** April **** said...

Oh... My... GOSH that is the absolute CUTEST PHOTOS for your "Asleep at the Wheel" LO... OH MY GOSH... that's FANTASTIC! I want that framed in my scrap room! LOL... that... is CLASSIC!

Ericka said...

so very cute!! TFS!! btw- I really enjoyed your post about "God moments"...love those extra special times! :)

Gina said...

Asleep at the wheel is just priceless. Oh my goodness, it made me smile! Beautiful job. And I'll try not to be jealous that you are eons ahead of me : ) I feel some inspiration coming on.