Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cupcakes and Layouts

Well...

This is the result of my cupcake adventure. I have to say that it was really very easy and they came out really nice. I'm thinking this will be a good thing to do for events and pot-lucks...Its impressive to see them all in one place!

Lets review: Here is the Crumbs and Doilies Pictures:



And here is mine:



Not bad, if I do say so myself. I added some yellow to my sprinkles collection for that sun-shiney effect. I made orange vanilla pound cake cupcakes with orange chream cheese frosting. They were subtle and really delish and not too sweet.

I've been doing a little scrapping...I finally finished this layout I started last week. LOVE the ghost letters. I used a Scenic Route arrow and traced it onto a transparency to make the "ghost arrow."





And finally, My Bits...This one is SO FUN...It took much longer than it should have, but I love how it turned out.





I'm off to play the Grocery Game!

Peace, y'all!!!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

Oh I LOVE the cupcakes - they look absolutely scrumptious -- and cake -- it's one of my weaknesses! YUMM.....

your LO... LOVE the idea of the transparent arrow... PERFECT as a way to add dimension to your page and also to have a large embellishment that doesn't do anything but FLATTER your page -- add interest to it! BRAVO girl...that rocked!