Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some cool stuff…

I’ve been browsing my e-mails and blog sites and such and found these interesting things…

THIS SITE . provides a color pallet for any picture you upload. Especially helpful for painting rooms, picking fabrics or…well…selecting papers for a
scrapbook page!

This is the boots picture along with the really cool pallet it provided:



PS, it also gives you a downloadable swatch and the color id's for doing web pages and such. Very handy.

I also found THIS SITE full of actions for digital photos. There are so many I almost don’t know where to start. I'm sort of in the "don't edit your photos" mode right now...I find I'm taking some better pictures, so I don't edit them as much. Still...its fun to play!

Considering all the issues with fresh produce, I started looking into canning fruits and veggies on my own a bit. I thought THIS SITE was a good one to get started.

My biggest issue at the moment is space to store the things I've canned...oh, yea...and that TIME to get it all done things. I would love to make my own applesauce and can it for Jay, but where to store all these GLASS jars?

Anyway, I have also been tossing around the idea of a bit of garden for some fresh produce. I have NOT got a green thumb, so I’m not sure how that will all work out. Perhaps I will just buy from my local road-side stand and can that stuff.

I’m also giving a shout out to my fabulous friend Mary who is going in for surgery on her leg. Head on over to HER BLOG and pop an encouraging word or two on her comments. She wants lots to read when she gets out…cuz she’ll be doing a LOT of sitting on her booty for a bit.

So…what’s on your mind, y’all?

1 comment:

April Driggers said...

HOLY COW that is the coolest freaking thing EVER!!!!! color swatches from photos?! OMG THAT's AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

You're my new hero!