Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NO WAY!!!

I’m a regular reader of a blog called Org Junkie. It’s a fabulous place to indulge my obsession of organization and the plethora of products and options that can make organizing easier.

Laura always has something fun to read or some hint that you will want make note of.

Anyway, she also has this passion for meal planning.

For the record, I’m not a big fan of meal planning, although my dear husband has tried many a time to get me to plan things out and post the menu calendar so he can help with dinner.

Its not that I don’t think it will work. I’m pretty sure it works fabulously.

Its just that, for me it creates more work and more lists that I have to keep track of…and I feel like I’m writing and writing and writing with meal planning…first the plan, then the calendar, then the grocery list.

WELL….Laura also does product reviews. (hang on with me, here...it will all tie together!)

She did a review of a fabulous product called Lily on the Fly .



This thing simply rocks…it has recipes, a simple way to plan and darn if you don’t just flip it over to see your grocery list. WHAT could be easier!

So, Laura was giving one away as part of her product review. I never win, but this product was neat enough that I was looking at the various options to purchase it.

AND...

I cannot believe it, but I WON!!

I never win...

But I WON!!!

SHUT UP!!!

THANKS, LAURA and LILY-ON-THE-FLY! You made my day!

Peace, ya’ll!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

congratulations girl!

April Driggers said...

You are just full of fun information! I am totally going to pop you to the top of my igoogle "check often" list! :) lol...