Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fort Fun

As kid, I know I loved having tent forts, but I don’t remember doing it very much. In an attempt to find something fun for Jay that didn’t involve color crayons or “outside play” I made some forts.

He had a blast…it was the greatest thing to see his busy-little-bee self trecking from here to there getting things to put into his “fort.”


In fact, I think his most favorite thing about forts is going in and out…



Would that we all could have so much fun with a couple of blankets, something to prop them up with and our own normal stuff…

Next construction project: Dryer Box House…HA!

Peace, y'all!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Blissfully Domestic Ball Basic Canning Kit!

Email me at justchickenfeed[at]gmail[dot]com with your mailing info and I will have it send asap!

Congrats!

Sam said...

We make Thunder Tents around here =)

And I had a hot water heater box house when I was about 4 that lived in the kitchen all winter. My sister and I took it outside the first warm day of spring and turned it into a rather unsatisfactory swimming pool.

April Driggers said...

we LOVE making tents! They're so much fun! I love the bottom picture! He's got such a warm, genuine smile