Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming Soon...

Cute boy pictures...

And a RAK...

I've been taking cute boy pictures with Grandma Trudy and Grandpa Bob and GG and Cousins Richie and Jamie and 2nd (3rd?) cousins Autumn and Ellie (or AHMUHM and ETTIE as Jay says) and the slip and slide and the big turtle floatie and the Father's Day Candy Bar Bouquet...oh just tons of stuff...

BUT my work is hectic and we've had quite the social life in June, so I've not gotten the pictures downloaded.

AND the RAK...If you are a scrapbooker, cardmaker or papercrafter, you might want to pay attention. I have an...ahem....abundance of product that is unopened and un-used...and I need to find a loving home for it...so...

Happy Friday, y'all

1 comment:

Gina said...

Pray tell...what must we do for the yummy stash? Can't wait for you scrap pages!