Friday, January 18, 2008

Who Knew and Hubby Tag

Have this on my mind and in my heart and my mouth today…for some reason, I woke up with Pink in my brain and she's never left:

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I knew better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
'fore they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew

I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes
It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew



Saw this on Suzy Plantamura’s Blog and thought it was so cute…so…

Hubby Tag –



What's his name? Scott

How long did you date? A little under 2 years

How old is he? 38

Who eats more? Um…him…slightly…

Who said "I love you" first? Wow…I don’t remember…

Who is taller? Scott is by a few inches

Who sings better? DEFINITELY ME!!! (hey, I DO have a degree in music!)

Who is smarter? Hmmmm…well…that sort of depends on what we are talking about…He’s a genius in his way and I’m a genius in mine.

Who does the laundry? That would be ME…because we like everything to stay the same color and size it started out.

Who does the dishes? Him mostly (its his “job”)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Um…right from the head of the bed or right from the foot?

Who pays the bills? Him for the things that are not automatically taken out of our accounts.

Who mows the lawn? Yea…him.

Who fixes broken things? Depends on what is broken…although he has both a knack and a love for tinkering with stuff until he figures it out and fixes it.

Who cooks dinner? Me, mostly.

Who drives when you are together? Him

Who is more stubborn? Again, this depends on what we are talking about. (although I'm certain he'd say me)

Who kissed who first? Mmmmm…He kissed me…In the parking lot behind the bank across from the coffee house after the movie on our first REAL date.

Who asked who out first? He asked me out for coffee.
Who proposed? HIM! On his knees in the jewelry store immediately after the ring purchase.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

Who has more friends? Some are his, some are mine, some we share...

Who has more siblings? Me...although I only have one.

Who wears the pants in the family? Jayden…Jay is TOTALLY in charge!

Peace, everyone!

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a precious post. You and Scott make a beautiful couple. I've got to get some tips on how Scott was convinced doing the dishes was his job. You've got to let us in on that one for sure!

MaryC said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Who wears the pants...I love that.

Gina said...

Just stopping in to say "hi". The picture is still adorable. I hope you're having a good weekend!