Today's Joy is this neat little Christmas Trivia list I found in The Matthews Record :
1. Who yelled "Stop" to Frosty?
2. Who lost $8,000 in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
3. On every street corner you hear what song?
4. What was Scrooge's first name?
5. who wrote "A Christmas Carol"?
6. Who wrote "The Night Before Christmas"?
7. What "Saturday Evening Post" artist was known for his whimsical pictures of Santa Claus?
8. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
9. What is the last ghost in "A Christmas Carol"?
10. What as Rudolph's punishment for his red nose?
11. Who plays the dusty innkeeper in Charlie Brown's Christmas play?
12. What is the last line of "A Christmas Carol"?
13. What is the #1 Christmas single of all time?
14. Who starred as George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
15. What "sad" Christmas song did Elvis Presley record in the fifties?
16. In "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
17. What is Charlie Brown's complaint about Christmas?
18. What Emmy Award winning cartoon was based on a newspaper editorial?
19. Name the two reindeer whose names begin with a "C".
20. In what city did "Miracle on 34th Street" take place?
21. What did Harry Potter get for Christmas in his first semester at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
22. What American state was the first to make Christmas an official holiday?
23. What legendary actor narrated the TV special "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
24. What shape is the candy cane modeled after?
25. What was the name of the dog that belonged to the Grinch in Dr. Seuss' book "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
26. What was the name of Scrooge's dead business partner in "A Christmas Carol"?
27. What brought Frost the Snowman to life?
28. At Christmas, its customary to exchange kisses where?
29. What was pictured on the first stamp printed for the Christmas season?
30. Which star led the Three Kings to Jesus?
31. Electric Christmas lights were first used in what year?
32. In the movie "It's a Wonderful Life," how do you know that an angel has received its wings?
33. When and where did the Salvation Army Christmas collection kettle originate?
34. The stat songs of Maryland and Michigan use the melody of what popular Christmas song?
35. What was True Love's gift on the second day of Christmas?
Answers in the Comments section....How'd ya do?