Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I LOVE HUSHPUPPIES…

And other Joys of Today…

So…

I’m experiencing a little Holiday Season blues…

And a little bit of feeling overwhelmed that another year is coming to a close…

And, well, a little bit of I-don’t-want-to’s…

So..

I vowed to find the joy in TODAY…

To focus on the things today that make me happy and touch my heart.

Joy of Today #1 – I love hushpuppies – those that come with the Cod Fish Platter at Showmars , to be exact. And while I’m at it, I love the fries and Ranch too…healthy lunch, no?

#2 – the Christmas wreath with the red berries on my red front door.



#3 – Ms. Mary – because she is thoughtful, kind, generous, and HYSTERICAL!

#4 These two…who I miss from the moment I walk out the door to the moment I arrive back.



What are YOU joyful about?

Peace, everyone!

1 comment:

MaryC said...

AAACK! I am in someone's blog. Thank you for you kind words. I hope you get the bloom back on the vine real soon. xoxo!