Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paper, pool and food...

Gosh, that sounds like a delightful title...

How I would love to be by the pool reading the paper and having some snacks...

Alas, it is not to be...

Working on some thoughts about change and progress and how much I hate surround sound systems...but more on that tomorrow...lol...

In the mean time - I give you paper, pool and food....

Reading the paper - Jayden-style...the only important part is the ads...




First day in a brand new pool...he loves to be splashed...it makes him laugh hysterically...


A sure sign we have a real boy - he's already raiding the fridge...


Oh...and speaking of food...this is one cool band for toddlers...the music is really good. I SO appreciate the good musicians that do childrens music...becuase I SO HATE mindless children's music...lol...



And a couple more...really cool music done by real bands...so very cool....love these also...





Until tomorrow...

I bid you fond adieu (as Willy Wonka Gene-Wilder-style would say)

2 comments:

Sam said...

We have a picture of my youngest brother in the fridge just like that one -except he'd figured out how to get the top off the Hershey's syrup and was drinking it like a bottle! Just what every one year old needed :) Must have worked, though, cause he's 6'4" now and a pretty great guy!

Gina said...

Priceless pictures -- especially the fridge raid. Thank you for the music tip. Yes, it IS so hard to find good quality kid's music. I'll check those out!