Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Changing....

Made some changes to my little corner of the world...

Lightened, brightened, added some RED (Love that little bit of fire...)

Also, updated my links and added some new inspirations....

I do so much in the way of reading, and searching and discovering that I thought I'd add a section on the things that I'm diggin' right now, this second...

Also, will be doing some more updating to my links to make things a little more current and "me".

Next thing...new picture...THAT one was taken two years ago...sigh...its a good one, though...I'll have to work hard to replace it...thinking I might try something a little different...we shall see.

Have a FABULOUS DAY everyone!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Boy do I have catching up to do on your blog!! Looks great. LOVE the layouts - especially the "we're having a what?!" one! Off to explore your links...