My friend Karen tagged me!! I love tag…
SO…I’m supposed to tell you 7 random things about me…
1. I despise American Idol, but I love the artists that make it out and go on to do good music. Ok…maybe despise is a hard word…but to me it’s a creativity killing money machine and of no earthly good.
2. When I’m in desperate need of a sweet fix, I get a tablespoon of chocolate chips out of the freezer and eat them one at a time very slowly.
3. Its been 15 years since I graduated from college….way YIKES!!! If you’re counting that means that my 20 year high school reunion is next year…sigh…
4. To me, artificial sweeteners taste like the dentist office smells.
5. Sometimes I turn up the Praise and Worship music in my car and sing as loud as I can on the way home and I just do not care if you think I look weird!!!
6. Charles Dickens is probably my favorite fiction writer.
7. At my core, I am truly a geek – I like sci-fi, big words, political humor, books, the History Channel…notice I said “geek” and not “nerd” VERY different, these two things!
And I now, I get to tag YOU…
Sam , Gina , and a NEW commenter on my blog – Drea - who, by the way, has a number of beautiful blogs all handily tabbed for your perusal – consider yourself TAGGED!!!
While I’m on the subject of random things…found this somewhere…I think cuz my name is spelled differently, I didn’t really have a bunch of listings…still..its interesting.
Go to Google and type **your name** and the word “needs” and see what comes up…
PS…yes I DID click into these to make sure I was not the Felecia in question…obsessive???? Absolutely…I can totally admit it!!
Felecia needs some friends or something (no argument here…anyone here in North Carolina?)
Felecia needs a van with a wheelchair lift (Not exactly…but an SUV with a car seat in the back would be good)
Felecia needs to help us (I agree totally – who are you and what do you need my help with????)
Felecia needs a man in her life (nope…got two now…one big, one little, both adorable)
Felecia Needs a Cracker (mmmmm…yes…and some CHEESE)
Felecia needs to get rid of the whole sex kitten look (Yea…well…yea….)
Felecia needs to mature some and learn "high fashion" (I couldn’t agree more…of course, I’ll need a money tree)
Felecia needs to get wired – (for??????)
Felecia needs more of a neck. – (:::giggle:::)
Felecia wants you to take a closer look (yes I do…but not at me…I’m simply a sign post to the Savior!!!)
Sadly - NO WHERE could I find Felecia needs a Lexus, Felecia needs a massage or Felecia needs a cruise...bummer.
And one final thing…
“Always be joyful. Pray continually, and give thanks whatever happens. That is what God wants for you in Christ Jesus” (I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NCV).
Working on this…REALLY REALLY working on this….