Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

List to start the lists....

Fed the baby – he slept until 6 WOOHOO!!!!

Had an orange cranberry scone…

Drinking my coffee with Eggnog creamer…

Reading my e-mail…

Watching a recorded episode of Naked Archeology…

And I have TONS to do…

I need to make a list...

Read my Scriptures…

Finish my Christmas decorating…

Bake 6 dozen cookies…

Finish my laundry…

CLEAN MY MESSY HOUSE!!!!!

Christmas shopping…

And, somehow, all between feedings…

Thank goodness for the carrier…

I think Jay will be in it a lot over the next few days…

(Don’t worry. He likes it!)

Being inspired by the (Red) campaign… http://www.joinred.com/news.asp

Which reminds me…TODAY is World AIDS Day…

Have gifts to wrap...

And I need shoes for work!!!

I leave you with this happy face:




Happy Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Gina said...

And what an exquisite face it is.
Remember..
"Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm holding my baby and babies don't keep."
: )