Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back to Work!



The monkey shrunk again....

Two months today...

23 inches long...

12 pounds, 1 ounce...

Smiling all the time...

Kicking and reaching and loving new things...

Sleeping through the night...

Today he got his shots...

And he hated it, he cried, he fussed and he was just miserable...

And tomorrow I go back to work...

I'm excited...

And I'm dreading it...

And I feel bad that I have to leave him...

We just got into a groove with life here...

Regular time getting up, and going down and feeding and playing...

I was looking forward to those times...

The library, the playground, the playdates...

But I DO have to leave him...

Sigh...

What will I miss???

Will he miss me?

Will he even realize I'm not here?

Oh...new layout in the gallery - click the link under my pic...

Peace-y'all.

2 comments:

holy chaos said...

what a cutie! i have a 3 month old who laughed for the first time today!

amazing grace said...

hey there---i actually tried to post a couple days ago--but blogger wouldn't let me for some reason---

how was going back to work? did you have a good day? how did little man do? Love the monkey pictures! those are so great--a wonderful idea.
It's amazing how fast they grow---everyone always says that---but when you are watching your own grow--you really see it--you know?

Happy Saturday!