Thursday, November 09, 2006

INSANE!!!


Yes…Its offical…4 weeks today that I’ve been in either the hospital or at home. For the first two weeks, it was nice…

Rested lots…

Hung out in my robe…

Got to know my new little man…

Enjoyed that fresh baby feeling…

Now…

I’m going mad…

I feel insane…

My entire life is in 3 to 4 hour intervals…

Not that I’m not enjoying my new guy, who, incidently, already has several nicknames that all involve the word “bug”…

I’m just not exactly being intellectually challenged…

How in the world do you stay-at-home moms do this?

To comfort myself, I've been indulging in really weird tv, coffee with holiday creamers, Christmas present browsing and scrapbooking...

Here is my list of favorites'o'the day (to make things interesting, I could decide on different favorites tomorrow!!!)

Eggnog Coffee Mate

Basic Grey Fruitcake

Tis the Season Holiday Idea Book

KnockKnock

The Naked Archeologist

The A-Team

Banana Republic Alabaster

Privo Tequini

Photo-opoly (and virtually anything else this site has to offer!)

ps....I've changed all my links on the right...there are some new blogs, some new music, updated scrap sites and so on and so forth. I've not really update the shopping...I'm still working on that...

Peace, Everyone!

No comments: