Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

28 Weeks

28 weeks copy

Mr. Jayden is still sitting up, up, up…He’s quite the mover, but he’s completely courteous – he only wakes me up at a reasonable hour and he doesn’t keep me up past my normal bed time…such a good baby!!!

Dr’s appointment on Friday…all GREAT! - Blood pressure normal, weight gain a larger than I would want, but still well under “normal.” The doctor said he was impressed with the ideal progress of my pregnancy! YEA!!!

That’s the baby update for now…

Peace, everyone!!!

4 comments:

amazing grace said...

yEAH!! so glad that everything is going well!!!! Yeah!!! You look so radiant!!! :)

Gina said...

Beautiful! Love that you're taking the photo in the same place. Good idea. Congrats on the ideal pregnancy!

Gina said...

We'll actually be in Winston-Salem, abouts. You're in Charlotte, right?

Anonymous said...

Looking good!
go check out my blog :)