Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cranky

I'm so cranky...

What is my basic malfunction here?

I don't know...

I'm a little...um...uninspired, I guess.

We are waiting...waiting...waiting...

For the loan to go through...

For the house to close...

For my cold to pass...

For the weather to warm up...

For 10 minutes of down time...

For 10 minutes of ALONE time...

For a return phone call from Colorado...

For Spring to really get here...

For bare feet and BBQ...

For the right time to say something....

Just waiting, waiting, waiting...

Its like Christmas Eve...

Like that DisneyWorld commercial...

"I'm too excited to sleep!"

HA!!!

Soon, our whole world is going to open up like a beautiful daffodil and just spread sunshine all over the whole world...

But for today, its just a growing stem waiting....

And it makes me CRANKY!!!

On another note, I've been going through pics of me and my beautiful sister to put together a new album project...and I found all kinds of things that just took me back...WAY back...

Here is sunny look back...

Maybe if I concentrate on this, I'll get uncranky!

On the Grass orig

Oh, and in case you haven't seen Ali Edwards CafePress stuff, you should. Now THAT is inspiring...I want to design my own quirky saying and have some T-shirts made...tht would be fun!!!

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Gina said...

And is that scrumptious little baby you? Postcard perfect picture. Mmmm barefoot and BBQ. Worth the wait : )

Gina said...

By the way, Rob really wants to move to Asheville. I would be over the moon (my entire family is in the Carolinas). How do you feel about moving from Cali to NC?