Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I heart you, Babe!

S&F

How long I searched for the perfect man…

What a wonder that you are the man the God brought me…

You are my “lobster”!

You are my laughter, my jokes, my kidding, my tickle, my easy…

You are my struggle, my crazy, my huffing, my snoring, my cover stealer…

You are my kisses, my snuggle, my squish, my rice-crispy nibbler...

You are my rebel, my partner in crime, my 80's music, my coffee-maker...

You are all the things I am not, my perfect balance, my puzzle piece…

You truly do complete me…

It has not been easy for us…

But I have known almost from the very start that you are my “one”…

Meant for me by God…

The perfect-for-me man...

And struggle as we do with things that seem like they should be easy, I would not for anything and everything in the world, trade you…

Each day, I learn a little more – from you, about you, about who I am with you, about who we are together…

Each day, I find a surprise, learn something of my own character, find a new peace, find a new strength because of you…

Each day is an adventure and a dream and a challenge that we embark on together…

Together…

I could not ever have hoped to be the best me possible if you had not come into my life…

There are parts of me I never would have unearthed, never would have forgiven and forgotten, never would have allowed to see the sun if not for you…

You are my catalyst…

And as amazing as it might seem, I do not have words to express how deep you run in my veins, how present you are in my thoughts, how woven into the fibers of my heart you are, how much of my soul you occupy…

I love you so much…

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

amazing grace said...

so sweet!
Happy Valentine's Day!