Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today I vow...

to edit myself less.

I'm filled with juicy bits...little things that I wanna shout out...and because of who MIGHT be reading, I'm editing myself...not at all the point of this blog. And God did not fill me with juicy bits so I could edit them out...

Back to being wide-open, 100% felecia...

Ya'll might want to step back from your screen...its sure to bulge.

Went shopping today...got three suits for $50 each (yea, I rock at shopping! I do not rock as much as Kellie...she is the queen of great shopping...and I'm not as good at shoes as D...but I still rock!). Got three cute T's to go underneath for $12 each and a really cute 4th T that is total shabby-chic-ness with NO shame that I fully plan to wear under one of those suits...its my new thing...a printed T under a business suit. My way of saying" I don't need no stinkin' dress code!" Sorry...my syntax is off...imagine it with the appropriate accent! A printed T and some chunky jewelry...how very Channel of me...HA!

I had fun shopping...its been awhile since I just went for it and bought exactly what I wanted and didn't put something back. Course, its not like I went and bought a Tiffany necklace or anything...it was sensible suiting speparates...but I still rock anyway...cuz I just do.

Bought some Teri shoes...if you don't know what that means its ok...it means closed back clogs....Teri shoes...Teri is so proud.

Teri and I had a moment today where we realized we are TRUE friends...Kat and I had that moment a few years ago...Kat and I had a somebody-ripped-the-butt-TOTALLY-out-of-her-pants-but-wandered-around-all-night-with-her-chonies-showing evening and realized...only true friends can hang around with the butt ripped out of their pants and not have the evening spoiled. Today, Teri and I shared such a moment...only it was one of those the-phone-should-not-be-part-of-this moments...ah...friendship! HA!

Got a bunch of history crawling up out of the woodwork...its the move...its because people sense the significant shift on its way...I'm mending some bridges now that I have the beautiful chance...I'm letting some others continue to fall into disarray. Somethings are just not worth repairing, you know?

That makes me think of a song (doesn't everything???)

Don't try to call
There are some bridges that burn
Beyond recognition
Beyond repair
Don't say you've changed
There are some forces that turn
Beyond recollection
Beyond my stare
When I feel the cold in the dark
I know you're there.


mmmmmmm...that would be the nail on the head, right there...

10 points for anyone who can tell me who wrote it...

Peace, everyone!

1 comment:

SecretPassion said...

True Friends Rock! Weird Friends Rock! You Rock!