Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Loving...

Copying Ali and Cathy to do this…


Stell’s large Caramel Latte and a warmed Cranberry Scone


My CUUUUUTTTTEEEE new sneaks
new sneaks


Basic Grey Lollipop Shop and Sublime


My own Few-Minute-Boogie last night while my husband looked on and laughed at me…


The fact that Ter gave Chris MY phone number in case of emergencies…


My little doggy getting so excited when I ask, “Where is your leash?” that it would defy the laws of physics for her little butt to actually touch the ground when I tell her to “sit” so I can attach said leash to her collar.


That there is somebody in the world brave enough to eat their cake without hands:

into the cake


That there are minds in the world that work like Vladimir Kush:

Chess by Vladimir Kush


That there is e-mail…


The words of Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


HOPE AND A FUTURE!!!! RIGHT ON!!!

2 comments:

amazing grace said...

enjoyed reading your post!
cute sneakers!

Anonymous said...

great list! cute shoes!!!