Pages

Friday, April 15, 2005

Hot Scott

I have the hottest husband in the world. Sometimes I see pictures of him and think to myself…WHAT in the world did I do to deserve this hunka-hunka? How awesome is it to have a blessing like this one?

Hot Scott

He is grounded. He is SO funny. He’s likely to chase me around the house laughing like an evil madman just to hear me squeal. He loves children and animals. And he brings me flowers just because he’s thinking of me when he’s out. I love this guy SO MUCH! And over the last few months, its as though God is re-awakening me to his charms and wonder. Its like falling in love all over again…I couldn’t ask for a better playmate! Lol

I have this lovely song in my head:

If I were a rich girl…La da dee da dee da da da da da da da da da da
If I had all the money in the world
If I were a wealthy girl….

What WOULD I do if I were a rich girl…hmmmm….I feel a daydream comin’ on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a sweet post! You guys make such a lovely pair. :o)

chksngr said...

Becky, your so nice!!! He is my angel and I'm so glad to have him in my life!