Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Girlfriends rule

Girlfriends rule….

They took me to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. The only one missing was Sareta! :-(

 “Weird Friend” Teri, “Miss D”, “L’il Deb”, Me, “Girlie” Kat
Weird Friend Teri, Miss D, L’il Deb, Me, My Best Girlie Kat

How is it that in a few short hours girlfriends can heal all wounds, smooth all feathers, calm the spirit, pump you up, feed you well, share desert, and make it feel like no time has passed since the last time you felt this great? Girlfriends DEFINITELY rule.

We had this lovely thing…
Avocado_Egg_Rolls

We each had an entree....Chicken Marsalla, Chicken with biscuits, Chicken Madiera and a shrimp/pasta/mushroom dinner, heavily modified. FABULOUS food!
And then I had THIS for my BD “cake”

GodivaChocolateCheesecake

They give the GREATEST gifts – and always know EXACTLY WHAT WILL WARM YOUR HEART!!!

A Scarf to Help Breast Cancer Research
A Scarf to Help Breast Cancer Research
A Brighton Necklace
A Brighton Necklace
Tower'o'gifts (with TIC TACS!)
Tower'o'gifts (with 8 million TIC TACS!)"
Princess stuff RULES
What part of princess do you not understand?

Thank you my girlfriends!!! You are all so FABULOUS and I love you all so very very much!!! My blessings abound with you around!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!!