Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Am I real?

Now that I have a blog, am I real? It strikes me as fabulous that in our days of cyber hakcing, identity theft and fear of the unknown, we still want to connect enough to publish our thoughts to a blog. I don't hear from my sister enough and I don't connect with my parents enough...so here i am. I hope they read my puny little thoughts and feel closer than the distance of our lives can currently allow us to be.

This morning, my nostrils were filled with cool, crisp air heavily laden with the perfume of sweet orange blossoms.

Perfection - the smell freshly brewed coffee, passion fruit shower gel and orange blossoms. Never mind that my Bible reading today was all about curses, that I didn't manage to get my makeup on BEFORE I arrived at work, that I'm having a bad hair day...Oh, that I could sit on my own front porch and inhale deeply.

I found a quote yesterday on Ali Edwards' blog:
"Sara`quale che vuole Dio." which translates "It will be as God wishes." She got it from another wonderful scrappper. Its my new mantra...I'll wear it like glittering crown upon my head.

No comments: